Adding Wixie to Schoology
Wixie can be added as an app in Schoology. Once Wixie is installed, teachers can search for and assign Wixie templates to students and student can submit work in Wixie to course materials.
- Log in as your organization's administrator.
- Click the Accounts button.
- Click the LTI 1.3 check box.
- Click the Configuration pull-down menu and choose Schoology.
- Make a note of your Custom URL.
- Click the App Center button on the Toolbar.
- Choose Wixie.
- Click the Install LTI 1.3 App button.
- Accept the defaults at any confirmation dialogs.
- In the Organization Apps list, click the Wixie Configure button.
- In the Custom URL field, enter your organizations custom Wixie domain.
- Click the Save Changes button
- In the Organization Apps list, click the Wixie Install/Remove button.
- Use the app management tools to install Wixie in the schools, grades, courses where it is desired.